Sunday, July 5, 2009

A new store for frugal spenders

I have find a new store that frugal people across the nation will enjoy. It is called Nordstrom Rack. Too bad they don't have many of these stores around. The good news is if one is near you you are likely to find something that you like at a very good price. I am not a big fan of the clothes that I see. I believe they are truly overpriced left overs. However, I am a big fan of their shoes and handbags. The handbags cost more than I want to spend, but maybe not more than someone else would like to spend. Anyway, after I live this store, I feel like I finally got a piece of the pie.............Yea, it makes me feel like I have moved on up on my $35,000 a year salary. My bachelors degree is really paying off. I can't complain because i wanted to help people, and I know there is not a lot of money in the helping field unless you go to school for a long time. That is why I am now working on my Masters degree. Anyway, I didn't mean to get off topic. The summary of this topic is Nordstrom Rack makes someone with a modest income ego feel really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment